- The company Sport Lodges
- The site host
- The CNIL declaration
- Web design and development
- Session cookies
The company Sport Lodges
The legal notice of the company Sport Lodges SAS
- Registered office: 147-149, rue Saint-Honoré, 75001 PARIS
- Capital 12.607 € – RCS PARIS 752 588 715
- Siret: 752 588 715 00025
Publications manager: Sébastien Brancq.
- Secondary address: Immeuble ethik, 26 rue Alfred Kastler, Parc d’Innovation Bretagne Sud 2, 56000 VANNES
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The website is hosted on the company server SARL OVH. Facility management of the site is carried out by the company Sport Lodges.
- 140, quai du Sartel
- 59100 Roubaix
- Telephone: 0 899 701 761
- Fax: 03 20 20 09 58
- E-mail: email@example.com
This site is declared at the CNIL (French National Commission on Computing and Freedom) under the n°1992292v0.
Conforming to French law N· 78-17 du 6 January 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedom (CNIL French National Commission on Computing and Freedom) all users entitled to post on the site information directly or indirect data, can demand the communication, update and removal of indirect data. The person concerned can request this via the contact form.
Read the declaration CNIL PDF.
Project management, Web design, development
- Guillaume Gratiant
- Website: senior head of web project Guillaume Gratiant
In compliance with the provisions of the law 6 January 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedom, the automatic use of data taken from the Website will be subject to the National Commission on Computing and Freedom (CNIL) the user is informed in accordance with this law that the information communicated via the forms on the site are necessary to reply to the demand and are exclusively destined to Sport Lodges, who will not pass them on to any third party. The user is informed that they have the right to access and rectify this data by contacting Sport Lodges, Immeuble ethik, 26 rue Alfred Kastler, Parc d’Innovation Bretagne Sud 2, 56000 VANNES, or by using our contact form. If the user does not wish to receive any unwanted solicitations, they can request direct to Sport Lodges.
A cookie is an operating procedure that enables the collection and disposal of data on the Guests computers hard disk, via the server or a third party server. The cookie allows the Guests choices to be memorised and recognised easily via a unique identification.
A cookie does not collect data directly concerning the Guest, it acts simply to register the data browsing, and aids use of certain functions of the site…
To manage the editing of the contents of its site sport-lodges.com uses CMS WordPress, third party extensions Google Analytics who dispose cookies via their web browser.
In compliance with the article 32/II from the law 6 January 1978, sport-lodges.com informs Guests that a navigation bar is worth installing to manage the cookies.
The cookies that appear are necessary, the purpose of them is:
- To stock the Guests preferences and therefore adapting the site in function with their usage /needs. This permits an optimal usage of the site notably for certain functions,
- To identify the utilisation of the site during the Guests navigation on the pages (e.g. Monitoring statistics, Google Analytics),
- To share the contents with other people concerning the navigation, form an opinion. The social networks on the site are Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram.
By refusing certain cookies and continuing to browse on the site, the experience will be less qualitative, certain functions will not work. The cookies are stocked by sport-lodges.com during a period of 30 days.
After this delay sport-lodges.com informs the guests, by use of a banner, that cookies will be deployed on their terminal to aid the smooth running of the site.